Training Centre Administrator
Hours: 40 hrs per week, Mon-Fri, Permanent
Based at the LV/HV Electrical Training Centre in Stockton, the Training Centre Administrator’s role is to ensure that customers receive a seamless service from initial enquiry, through to booking and attendance. Spanning the full portfolio of courses held across the UK.
You will be responsible for taking enquiries and bookings, providing course materials and communicating with both delegates and training staff across all locations.
Duties are not limited but do include:
- Advising customers on relevant courses and pre-requisites
- Taking bookings for all training courses by telephone, web and email
- Organising and arranging onsite courses
- Organising purchase orders and payment for onsite training courses]
- Keeping the canteen clean and tidy
- Making and receiving phone calls and answering customer queries, via telephone, email
- Printing and sending of course notes and certificates
- Ordering lunches for training courses
- Posting Certificates
- Closing off courses within the web admin system
Applicants must have excellent organisation, customer service and IT skills and have a strong team ethic. Experience of working within a training centre would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
Send your CV and covering letter to: